The Easiest Way To Make Money Selling Skins For CS:GO
Are you looking for safe ways to earn some extra money by selling skins for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive…?
Counter Strike has been a phenomenal success since its beginning. And we can say the same for the CS:GO skins market: the number of people who buy CS:GO skins is a fierce competitor for any other online gaming community. Because of the game’s incredible success, some of the rarest knife skins sell for more than $500, and trading sites are jumping all over the place. Similar surges have been noticed with dota 2 items and tf2 themes market. Take notice of that!
Themes Skywarriors are also a good start to make some money from gaming!
What do gamers want from CS:GO?
In order to please its gamers, CS:GO’s art style is grounded in the real world and has real-world finishing techniques. They try to cater to a wide range of tastes and to focus on measuring people’s reactions.
The first Arms Deal release featured an incredibly varied array of CS:GO skins – from the deep green of DDPAT camos to the AWP Lightning Strike. If you only have one skin for a weapon, nine times out of ten it is likely that gamers will equip that skin.
Wondering how to make money on cs go? Read below for the answer.
What are the first steps in making money by trying to sell CS:GO skins?
First of all, you will need at least $2 to $4 worth items to start trading effectively. By playing and selling the drops one gets, those $2 to $4 are easy to receive. Drops can be worth from 0.03$ up to $5000. In most cases the amount of drops you can get is between 3 and 12 items.
Keep in mind: The “counter” resets each Wednesday morning at 3am.
What should you check before trading cs:go skins and items?
You should always make sure what buyers are willing to offer you for the skin. If you are the buyer, check the item’s price and see how often it was sold in the past few weeks.
Here are some technical terms you need to know and understand in order to successfully sell CS:GO skins:
- Overpay – Basically people want you to pay more than the item is worth.
- Mirrored – Same playside pattern as backside pattern on a knife.
- Diamond – Diamond Slaughter Pattern
- B/O or Buyout – The selling price you would instantly trade your item for.
- C/O or Current Offer -The best offer that you have received up till a certain point
- SS – Screenshot
- Glitched “FN”– FN looking knife/very good condition.
- Rank – The top 10 knives of that preset (Top 10 Crimson Web M9 Bayonet MW is a common tier list)
- Gut – Gut Knife
- Flip – Flip Knife
- Autobump – Automatic bump on CSGO Lounge Trades
- PS – Playside
- BS – Backside
- Pure – Keys or Cash
- FN – Factory New
- MW – Minimal Wear
- Phoenix – Bird Slaughter Pattern
- Heart – Heart Slaughter Pattern
- Angel – Angel Slaughter Pattern
- Zebra – No Slaughter Pattern/Stripes
- Vanilla – No skin on a knife (Default, plain looking version of that knife)
- Kara – Karambit
- M9 – M9 Bayonet
- Bayo – Bayonet Regular
- Bfly – Butterfly Knife
- Highball – When a seller overprices his item.
- Lowball – When there’s a very low offer.
- Full Fade – Entire knife has fade colors, no grey.
- Pink fade – Specific to the Karambit Fade, a Karambit Fade with 85-90% Pink.
- Blue Gem – A knife with a lot of blue color on it (WW, FT, MW, FN Case Hardened, not so much BS).
- CH – Case Hardened
- CW – Crimson Web
- Flawless – No scratches
- Quicksell – Selling something lower than it’s market price for pure currency (usually cash or keys).
- FT – Field-Tested
- WW – Well-Worn
- BS – Battle-Scarred
How to sell CS:GO skins effectively?
It’s very easy, simply go to www.csgosm.com create an account and start selling today!
Waiting for the item to go down is a very useful trading technique. After you get to know the prices, you should wait until someone tries to quick sell their item. After that, you can send your offers to other people.
Ready to trade…? If you are interested in purchasing CS:GO skins and start trading them effectively, go to www.csgosm.com and earn your money wisely!
Good luck from the SkyWarrior Themes team!